My journey to recovery is an honest, insightful and inclusive discussion session around an individuals experiences of mental ill health and how he achieved recovery through support from various avenues.
The Workshop Contains:
- Background to becoming mentally ill
- Available treatments
- Support services available / Signposting
About the Workshop
This workshop is for anyone who is or has suffered with mental ill health and want to improve their wellbeing. The session is also open to anyone who would like to learn more about the experiences of those living with mental ill health and how they can support them to recovery. The workshop is delivered over an hour and half hour and offers an interactive learning environment. Including:
- Group discussions
- Work book
- Question and answer sessions
A work book is provided to take away with you.
- Have a greater understanding of the Five Ways to Wellbeing and how to implement them in your day to day life
- Improved Mental wellbeing
- Enhanced self insight
- Techniques to decrease in emotional reactiveness
- Workbook/ journal to refer to in the future
- Knowledge of where to gain further information or support if required.