Mindfulness is a technique that can help with managing ones mental wellbeing or simply gain more enjoyment in life. It involves focussing on the present moment, what’s happening in your body, your mind or your surroundings in a non-judgemental way.
Mindfulness describes a way of approaching thoughts and feelings so that you can become more aware of them and react differently.
We provide various options for the mindful sessions, these can be delivered as one off taster sessions or as a programme of workshops.
Please speak to the training team for further information.
About the Workshop
The Workshop is for anyone who would like to learn more about mindfulness, enabling them to gain techniques to practice independently. Its key benefits are:
- Increase awareness of thoughts and feelings
- Manage unhelpful thoughts
- Develop more helpful responses to difficult feelings and events
- Feel calmer and able to manage stress better
- Manage some physical health problem, like chronic pain