- How is your team’s wellbeing? - One in four of your team will have some form of mental illness in their lifetime and the majority will experience low mental wellbeing. We know this damages your operation in terms of sickness, productivity, retention and morale.
- Why should you care? - Wellbeing is fast becoming a great opportunity for companies to increase employee productivity, engagement and make you a preferred employer for new recruits. Investing in the wellbeing of your team will drive your business forward, no less than 30% of employees leave their job because of poor wellbeing in the work place.
- How can we help? -One of the services that we offer is training sessions on mental wellbeing in the workplace. Our courses are delivered to employers, managers and team members, they are a great starting point for you to become a mindful employer of choice. The courses are delivered by trainers with skills such as Cognitive Behavioural Therapy and Occupational Psychology, we create a positive learning experience for team members and managers alike.
- Why us? - As a Charity we can provide courses to you at a cost that does not have any shareholder profit built in. Our motivation is that if we perform proactive work with your team at this stage it will stop issues developing into severe illness that develop complex needs and require greater resource to fix.
We offer many types of courses and also bespoke training if required. Please contact us to talk about how we can help, or call 01789 298615.
We also provide general training:
- General mental health awareness
- General mental health awareness for young people
- Understanding anxiety and stress
- Five ways to wellbeing
Springfield Mind are also happy to discuss any other training requirements you may need around mental health and wellbeing and can deliver bespoke sessions.
To download our training brochure, click here
For further information on the importance of mental health wellbeing in the workplace place. please download these infographics on; How to encourage mental health conversations in the work place, Making your workplace mentally healthy, Line Managers and workplace wellbeing and Why should employers care about employee mental health?
The individual programmes offered are listed in the menu above