The Five Ways to wellbeing are evidence based ways to help you improve and maintain your mental health and wellbeing. They are five easy steps that can be integrated into you daily activities.
The Workshop Contains:
Understanding the five ways to wellbeing
- What are they
- Why are they important
- Looking at individual life styles, the good and bad
- Reviewing relationships
- Taking responsibility for my own wellbeing
- Positive thinking
Physical and mental wellbeing
- Understanding the impact of physical health on mental health and vice versa
- The benefits of exercise
About the Workshop
The Workshop is for anyone who would like to learn more about improving their wellbeing through easy, day to day techniques. The workshop is delivered over a 3 hour session, is designed for 10 to 20 participants and offers an interactive learning environment. Including:
Question and answer sessions
A tool kit tailored to your specific organisation is provided for all participants.
- Have a greater understanding of the Five Ways to Wellbeing and how to implement them in your day to day life
- Improved Mental wellbeing
- Enhanced self insight
- Techniques to decrease in emotional reactiveness
- Workbook/ journal to refer to in the future
- Knowledge of where to gain further information or support if required.