60% of UK employees have experienced a mental health issue due to work / where work was a contributing factor
31% of UK employees have been 'formally diagnosed with a mental health condition'
60% of employees feel more motivated and committed if their employer takes action to support mental health and wellbeing
This 2 hour course gives you:
- A better understanding of mental health
- The impact of stigma
- Greater ability to recognise the signs and symptoms of common mental illnesses at work
- Confidence in having conversations around mental health
- Tools to build your own mental resiliance
- More awareness of where to look and how to ask for resources
2 hour online or face to face
Learning takes place through a mix of discussions, presentation and workshop activity
The numbers are unlimited on this course
"This course really created greater understanding and promoted self care across our workforce, it has signifcantly impacted our culture."