Over 50% of teachers have been diagnosed with a mental health issue due to stress
60% of teachers feel more motivated and committed if their employer takes action to support mental health and wellbeing
This 2 hour course gives you:
- A better understanding of mental health in education
- The impact of stigma
- Greater ability to recognise the signs and symptoms of common mental illnesses in colleagues, students, friends and family members.
- Confidence in having conversations around mental health in education
- Tools to build your own mental resilience
- More awareness of where to look and how to ask for resources
2 hour face to face course
Learning takes place through a mix of discussions, presentation and workshop activity
The numbers are unlimited on this course
"This course really imporved my confidence in addressing mental health issues with students and my colleagues. I also really benefited from the selfcare tips."