The Five Ways to wellbeing are evidence based ways to help you improve and maintain your mental health and wellbeing. They are five easy steps that can be integrated into you daily activities.
At the end of this course you will have:
- Have a greater understanding of the Five Ways to Wellbeing and how to implement them in your day to day life
- Improved Mental wellbeing
- Enhanced self insight
- Techniques to decrease in emotional reactiveness
- Workbook/ journal to refer to in the future
- Knowledge of where to gain further information or support if required
"I feel empowered to manage my mental health and gain resilience at times of need."