We are looking to recruit an Administration Volunteer
Our training team are busy delivering training in our communities and to business building mental health resilience and income for the charity. This role is needed to support the smooth running and expansion of the team's work.
We need you to support our busy team with a range of tasks including:
- · Using Microsoft Office to keep up to date records
- · Volunteering as part of remote and office-based team at Springfield Mind
- · Data entry and research
- · Updating records on our database
- · Communicating information about training
- · Registering delegates and collating feedback
We ask for a commitment of 3 mornings or afternoons per week, for a minimum of 3 months. This role can be a mixture of working from home or hot desking.
This opportunity is ideal for someone wanting to gain experience in administration while supporting the work of a charity. Full training is provided (see below), 2 references and a DBS check are required. For more information please contact:
Training provided: Induction into Springfield Mind, Mandatory Volunteer training and ongoing support.