Become a Supporter of Springfield Mind
Springfield Mind is affiliated to, but not funded by, national Mind. All local Minds are independent charities and, as such, we rely on the generosity of the public to deliver services.
In Warwickshire and Worcestershire over 280,000 people struggle with poor mental health.
Each year we support over 1,500 people but that is less than 0.5% of those who deserve better mental health.
Our work never stops, so your support is vital to us.
- It costs us £64 per year to support someone into recovery.
- £30 per year offers people the opportunity to have a one to one conversation about their mental wellbeing.
- £250 per year enables us a to train a volunteer in Mental Health First Aid.
Help us increase our reach.
Become a supporter securely via our trusted partner, Charity Checkout, by clicking here.
In return for as little as £3 per month you will receive:
- Invitations to events, activities and topics forums
- A quarterly newsletter including expert advice on improving wellbeing
- Attendance & Voting rights at our AGM
You can set up a direct debit via GoCardless.
For a single person, to donate £3 a month, please Click Here
For a single person, to donate £30 a year, please Click Here
For a couple, to donate £5 a month, please Click Here
For a couple, to donate £50 a year, please Click Here
Thank you for being a Supporter!