Would you like support to get job ready?
Our Just the Job course is an engaging set of five workshops facilitated by an experienced career coach.
For some individuals getting work or volunteering can add powerful meaning and increase self-worth and mental wellbeing. Being off work due to mental illness can make you feel isolated and vulnerable, so getting emotional and practical support helps with recovery.
The series of workshops include:
- building appropriate confidence to move forward
- self-assessment, including self-awareness of skills and personal qualities
- the tools and support to create a strong CV
- interview skills • understanding the employer
- action planning and taking ownership
- job search including advert analysis, networking and agencies
“Evelyn expertly advised and encouraged me to find the best way of presenting my skills to prospective employers, boosting my self confidence in doing so.” - TF Stratford
Starting: 3rd June 2019
Every Monday at 2pm – 4.30pm for 5 weeks
At Springfield Mind, 48 Cygnet Court, Timothy’s Bridge Road, Stratford upon Avon CV37 9NW