Would you like to learn more about gardening, as well as improve your mental wellbeing with our friendly volunteers?
Green Minds offers sessions of gardening and growing produce at our allotments, encouraging people with personal experiences of mental health difficulties to become involved in outdoor gardening activities, learn new skills and meet others.
What service users can gain from coming along:
- Gentle exercise
- Increased time outdoors
- Learn about the benefits of growing your own
- Learn about different types of plants and vegetation
- Benefit from a calming, quiet environment
- Building new friendships within the community
- Meet others with mental health difficulties
- Learn about garden/allotment design
- Improve your wellbeing
- Talk about mental health
- Improved sense of self-worth
- Build your confidence
Stratford upon Avon
Held every Monday, 11am-1pm.
The Stratford-upon-Avon Allotment is at Lifeways Therapy Centre, 30 Albany Road, Stratford-upon-Avon, CV37 6PG.
Held every Tuesday, 10am-12pm.
The Leamington Allotment is at Northumberland Road Allotments, Leamington Spa, CV32 6HB.